C99. Warwick Long Bay House and Apartment
Summer Price: (April 1 – Oct 31) $250 per night for 4 guests, $15 per night for a baby and use of the pack and play.
November Price: (Nov 1 – Nov 31) $185 per night for 4 guests.
December & January Price: (Dec 1 - Jan 31) $150 per night for 4 guests
February & March Price: (Feb 1 - Mar 31) $185 per night for 4 guests.
*SPECIAL RATE* For stays of 28 nights or more the monthly rate would be $3,200 (Jan-Mar only)
**This property has a $150 cleaning fee per reservation**
A cot can be made available for $30 per night.
C99 is a very comfortable apartment in a duplex with all the South Shore attractions and entertainment right on your doorstep. The apartment is fully air-conditioned and contains a spacious fully equipped kitchen, the master bedroom with Queen bed, and two double beds in the second bedroom. The ocean and Warwick Long Bay are a few minutes walk away, but not visible from the property.
This property is situated in a garden setting in a quiet residential neighbourhood across the street from Warwick Long Bay. The bus stop is less than half a block from the entrance to the property and gives access to the South shore beaches. Outside, a grill is available for your food preparation.
Easily accessible are the golf courses of Port Royal, Fairmont Southampton and Belmont, and the fine dining at the cluster of hotels situated between Paget and Southampton along the coastline.
This unit has all bath and bed linens, including beach towels! A washer and dryer for laundry are available for guests who stay 7 nights or more.
There is also a car charging station for guests who've rented a Twizy car.
No smoking apartment. Self-catering facility with wireless internet. No maid service.
*OFF THE RENTAL MARKET*
Summer Price: (April 1- Oct 31) $575 per night or $4489 per week for up to 6 guests, $50 per night for additional guests up to 8 max. $15 per night for a baby and use of the pack and play.
Winter Price: (Nov 1 - March 31) $450 per night for up to 6 guests, $50 per night for additional guests up to 8 max. $15 per night for a baby and use of the pack and play.
A cot can be made available for $30 per night.
*C99 can be rented along with C99A for an additional $200 per night*
The gorgeous three bedroom main house offers the following:
Two Full size beds
Iron & Ironing Board
DVD Player & Blu-ray
Beach towels, umbrella and chairs
Child cot/crib, high chair and stroller
The condo is close to the famous Gibbs Hill Lighthouse with its breathtaking views across the island and down the coast, towards an unparalleled collection of Bermuda’s loveliest beaches. The lighthouse has a very nice restaurant serving lunch and dinner and a gift shop too as a reward for all that stair climbing!
The bus service runs along Middle Road– east to Hamilton or west towards Somerset, as well as along South Shore Road. Travelling by bus along South Shore Road you will have wonderful views of the ocean, beaches and coves as you roll along. For the more adventurous, mopeds or scooters can be ordered upon arrival and delivered to the house. We encourage you to bring along a box of frozen or prepared treats providing you do not bring fresh fruits or vegetables. Coffee, teas, biscuits, frozen meat or fish, sweets and other delicious items as part of your luggage will save you time as well as trouble upon arrival. Have your taxi driver stop off on the way home for perishables or consider ordering foodstuffs to be delivered via the internet.
The Railway Trail is perfect for walking, jogging or biking as cars and trucks are not permitted to drive upon it. Nearby beaches on the South Shore include the magnificent Horseshoe Bay (with amenities – café, showers and toilets, beach chair rentals etc.), Warwick Long Bay, a secluded cluster of coves that includes Stonehole Bay and Jobsons Cove (lovely for snorkelling). There are magnificent cliffs and many secluded beaches for you to explore from Southampton to Paget.
- For informal dining the closet restaurant is Gulfstream, Henry VIII and the Swizzle Inn near Horseshoe Beach. The closest formal restaurants would be The Waterlot (Fairmont Southampton Princess Hotel), The Dining Room (at the Southampton Lighthouse), Blu (at the Belmont), and of course Fourways Inn which is excellent and does a fabulous Sunday Brunch. Parks, picnics, horseback riding, scuba and snorkelling are easily managed from this location for the perfect holiday.
- Nearby there is a popular family style café, a large grocery store (The Marketplace, a 5 minute drive away) and Henry’s Pantry- a convenience store that sells, milk, bread, beer, wine and liquor and other incidentals . Moped Rentals: the nearest is Smatt’s Cycle Livery at the Southampton Princess Hotel.
- Ferry service back into Hamilton is regularly scheduled in addition to the bus service.
- The town of Hamilton is about 20-25 minutes away by bus, less by moped. One does have the attractive option of going over to Somerset or Dockyard (west of the apartment) for a jaunt across the harbour by ferry to Hamilton and on to St. George’s. Reserve a day for the extensive Maritime Museum out at Dockyard on Ireland Island. There you will find meticulously restored historical buildings, craft shops and art galleries, pubs, cafes, and a bar on the beach at Snorkel Park within the Dockyard layout, shops and fascinating displays of items from Bermuda’s extraordinarily colourful past.
- Getting back to the airport: allow one hour of travel time to allow for road works/ accidents/ delays. The drive is 40 minutes customarily at 25 miles an hour to the airport.
Bermuda Accommodations Inc. is a small company started in 1991 that specializes in private home rentals in Bermuda. Our goal is to pair you up with the perfect property for your next trip to Bermuda!