E19. Cute studio cottage in St. George's
- SQM 1
Summer Price: $170 per night for a maximum of 2 guests.
Winter Price: Same as summer.
This fantastically located, repurposed 1760’s Bermuda Stone building is situated in the heart of St. George’s: a World Heritage Site. Renovated to exacting specifications now boasts a scaled down modern kitchen, living/dining area, modern bathroom with shower and heated towel bar, sleeping loft with a Queen sized bed, and a wood deck patio, supplied with all the amenities of home.
When rented along with the historical cottage E23 (right next door) and/or E14 on the same property, these three cottages make ideal accommodations for groups looking to stay near one another.
Please be advised that pets will not be allowed on this property.
- Wireless Internet and USB charging plugs
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Prepaid cell phone for local use only, you will need a calling card for long distance.
- Wood deck patio with furniture, BBQ and fire pit for you to enjoy your home-cooked meals or relax with a cup of coffee and watch the sunrise or a glass of wine and roast marshmallows.
- The kitchen is equipped with: single burner induction hot plate, under-counter fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, Keurig Coffee Maker (coffee, decaf, tea, hot chocolate, and sugar are supplied), dishes, glasses, silverware, cups, as well as pots and pans and storage containers.
- The living and dining area has a dining table and a comfortable couch, flat screen TV with cable.
- Also supplied iron and ironing board, beach towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.
- Laundry facilities (washer and dryer, detergent and softener) can be made available to guests upon request.
A car charging station is available at this property.
The property is located a short 2 minute walk from the historic town of St. George’s, with a fantastic choice of restaurants, bars, and shopping. There are several restaurants a short walk from the property, so you will have plenty of great eateries to choose from!
There is the Somers Super-mart in town and a convenience store a 10 minute walk away, which means that replenishments are never far away if your larder needs to be topped up. There is also a pharmacy nearby, which is about a 5 minute walk from the property. We suggest bringing frozen steaks or fish and some liquor/wine/beer with you as you are allowed to import some for your own use. It saves time and ensures you have those steaks cut just the way you like them.
There are two bus stops near the property, which are a two minute walk, and a 10 minute walk. The ferry stop is not far either, about a 10 minute walk from the cottage! There are also buses leaving from the nearby town center regularly heading over to the west part of the island, including the capital city of Hamilton.
Suggested St. George’s Restaurants:
1. Wahoos – food is excellent
2. White Horse Tavern – great tavern food
3. Griffins Bistro – food is excellent
4. Mama Angies – good down home Bermuda Cooking
5. Wong Golden Dragon – great take out
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchenette, Microwave, Hot plate
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryIron & Board
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
Bermuda Accommodations Inc. is a small company started in 1991 that specializes in private home rentals in Bermuda. Our goal is to pair you up with the perfect property for your next trip to Bermuda!