C122. Cute and cozy one bedroom in Pembroke
- SQM 1
Summer Price: (April 1 - Oct 31) $160 per night for 2 guests. $30 per night for an extra guest
Winter Price: (Nov 1 – March 31) $130 per night for 2 guests. $30 per night for an extra guest
*Summer rates apply during the holiday season, any reservation including dates from Dec 20 - Jan 5 will be at the summer rate*
*Special Rate* book 4 weeks (28 nights) or longer only for $120 per night!
Our pretty, modern apartment is close to Hamilton and even closer to some spectacular swimming and cliff diving and parks at Spanish Point and Admiralty Cove. There’s a good bus service as well but it doesn’t run late into the evening so plan for taxis or mopeds. With a full size kitchen and laundry machines, you have all the comforts of home after a day’s exploring adventures.
The amenities are as follows:
- 1 Queen Bed in the bedroom and 1 Queen inflatable mattress
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in bedroom and kitchen
- Ceiling fan in living room and bedroom
- Bed linen, bath & beach towels
- Wireless internet available
- No phone (so you need to set up a skype account on your computer before you come or put your cell phone on a roaming mode)
- Laundry facilities (washer, dryer, iron) are available in the apartment
- Cable television and clock radio
- Coffee maker, microwave, full size fridge/freezer, stove, oven, kettle, small BBQ
- Hair dryer
- 5 minute walk from Spanish Point beach (one way) and Admiralty House Park (other direction).
- The bus stop direct to Hamilton is a 3-5 minute walk away.
- There is a small grocery store 3-5 min walk away
- Pack and Play cot is available
- 2 beach chairs
Spanish Point Park sports a sandy beach and a small, flawless, north shore beachlet with pretty islands a short swim away. The colours in the ocean’s sandy shallows are breathtaking, with views across the Great Sound to Dockyard. Pack your paints, camera, picnic basket (benches and tables are at the park) and snorkel gear to enjoy this small waterside Park to its full potential. All along the North Shore coastline there are coves, caves, calmer waters, and beaches (Admiralty Cove being the most handsome- and Shelley Bay, further east along the same coastline).
Nearby are local amenities such as the local grocery store and convenience store. Go to your nearby bus stop or take a ride on your moped into the city of Hamilton, less than ten minutes away, and explore the various shops, restaurants, museums and art galleries and historic attractions the city is waiting to offer you. For a further cultural experiences, step onto the Hamilton harbour ferry to explore all points from Hamilton to Dockyard to St. George’s as you soak in the sun, the refreshing breezes off the ocean with prime views of Bermuda’s most handsome waterfront homes.
Come stay with us as soon as you can!
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Kettle
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
Bermuda Accommodations Inc. is a small company who specialize in private home rentals in Bermuda exclusively. We hope to set you up with the perfect holiday accommodations!